Places of interest:
- Augsburger Puppenkiste (shows are in german only, but for the museum you don’t need to speak german)
- "Goldener Saal" at the town hall
- Perlach tower (offering an outlook over Augsburg to the Alps)
- Churches St. Ulrich and St. Afra
- Kurhaus Göggingen
- Augsburg Zoo
- Botanic Garden
Museums (excluding special exhibitions)
admission to the following museums is 1€ only on the first sunday of every month
- German Baroque Gallery
- State Gallery Alte Meister
- H2 - Centre for Contemporary Art in the Glass Palace
- Sate Gallery Modern Art at the Glass Palace
- Roman camp at Zeughaus (armoury)
- Mozart House
- Jewish Cultural Museum (for individual visitors only, groups are not allowed)
- Graphic Cabinet and New Gallery in the Höhmannhaus (admission free of charge).
Here you can find information about all museums and exhibitions in Augsburg
10 tickets for the cinema
In the cinema triangle, you will find older and smaller cinemas with charm that also play films apart from the blockbusters. From time to time, there is a special offer to buy 10 tickets for a cheap price. A visit to the cinema costs less than 5€. The tickets are also valid for the open-air cinema in summer and can be passed on to any person. You can also buy the package in a group.
Castle ticket for Neuschwanstein and Co.
Do you want to visit several castles in Bavaria? Then perhaps the combined ticket "Royal Castles" is interesting for you. You can visit the castles Neuschwanstein, Linderhof and Herrenchiemsee for 24€ link If you want to see more, there are also annual and multi-day tickets for other sights. Get an overview here
Advice: It is best to make an online reservation for the guided tours of Neuschwanstein Castle at least two days in advance, otherwise there are long waiting times. Reservations can be made here.